Monday, December 3, 2007

A Kinda Adoption Update

Tomorrow will be 2 months since we lost our referral of Samuel. Meanwhile, some crazy and exciting things are happening in our lives as God is "kinda" pointing us to a direction for our future and where/how to serve Him. In the midst of all of this, my heart aches for my new little boy...and seeing where he fits into all of this. Here is an excerpt from an email our agency sent out last week:

"I know that many of you are on the edges of your seats, as I am, awaiting referrals...However, earlier this week, I received a list of over 60 children who are in this process of being prepared for referrals. I am awaiting the final steps to be taken and then referrals will begin flowing over the coming weeks."

We are selfishly hoping and praying that we will know who our little boy is by Christmas! Thanks for praying with us!

Blu, Darbi, Caedmon, & Cambree

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo hoping for you! I know that special kid is out there waiting:)
CeCE

Jessica said...

God's timing...not fun. But it will be worth it. ILY!!!

Jamie said...

I'm right there with you...hoping and praying that our girl is in that group!