Saturday, December 25, 2021

Tidwell Family Christmas in Fredericksburg!

 We spent Dec 19-23 in Fredericksburg, Texas with Blu's side of the family!  His parents rented an Airbnb and all 3 brothers/families got together for a few days.  We hung out, ate, rested, and enjoyed time together!  

This was me most of the trip - I had very bad allergies and felt miserable so I stayed on the couch a lot!

Me & Cam

Andie & Cam - the cousins had a bunkhouse all to themselves!

Me & Blu on the couch...again :)

Tidwell family candle lighting


Bmaw reading the Christmas story

Cloud, Rita, Keysi, & Brenden in from Costa Rica

Shade, Caity, Andie, & AJ (Shade had to leave early - he's a police officer in Brownwood and had to work!)

Paw & Bmaw

The original 5 Tidwells


Paw & Bmaw and all 7 grandkids

The whole fam!

Grandkids again!

Paw with our 3!

Paw & Caedmon

Gorgeous Caedmon!

The "Boys"


It was our one somewhat cool day this holiday break!



Pictures were an adventure...I stepped in fire ants and my boots were COVERED so I threw them off and went barefoot, and then stepped on a thorn....

Lazing around!

Our family :)

No comments: