Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Christmas 2021

We had a low-key Christmas in Brownwood - 80 degree weather and not much going on...it was nice! 


Christmas vacation = wisdom teeth extraction for Caedmon & Cambree!  Cambree got laughing gas AND an iv anesthesia....I have an 8 minute video that is pure GOLD ;)

Cambree is getting good at the guitar, and Blu has taught Cason the bass, so with Blu on keyboard and me on vocals, we have quite the band! (Caedmon would rather hang out with his crew... ;)

Christmas Evening hunt..but no deer!

Rylie & Cam boiling an apple...

Pure awesomeness - the bathtub drill scrubbing set Blu got me!


Dad got an array of Oklahoma State gear (oldest granddaughter attends there!)

Mama being silly modeling her My Pillow slippers!

Blow Pops - how I survive basketball season!

Christmas morning cinnamon rolls!

Dad & Mom - officially retired from pastoring!

Blu & Cason - I have to stay on top of these two in public to make sure they behave!

Cambree reading the Christmas story

Cason visited Chick-fil-a with his new friend!

No comments: