Friday, December 10, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

We celebrated Thanksgiving twice this year - first on Thanksgiving Day in Gladewater, Texas with my sister and her family!  Her in-laws, Cathy & Fred, hosted us at Lake Gladewater!

Amos, my 8th grade nephew, and Blu

Isaac, my sophomore nephew, and Caedmon

We took Mom & Dad's RV for the 4 1/2 hour trip!  Traffic was insane, but it was fun!

Card games with the cousins!

More whipped cream!

My sweet sis :)

Caedmon goes in!

Dawni, my niece Isabel who attends Oklahoma State University, and my niece Abigail in the background, a senior in HS.

The "young adult" table!

They did it!

This is not me trying to look cute.  This is me FREEZING.

FREEZING.

Then, on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, we had the Tidwell Family Thanksgiving at Lake Brownwood State Park!  Cason won the family game of Spoons!

Cambree & Jeremiah

My handsome guy :)

It was a cold day, but I love these pics!



The only one willing to take pics!


Like father, like son...

My turkey tray!  I was proud of this guy!

More games with more cousins!

Me & Daddy - we've all kinda become Tidwells ;)

Mama & Daddy

Jeremiah & Blu

Love this cutie pie!

Speaking of pie....

Isaiah LOVES Cason!

Paw & Caed

Andie & Cambree

It was a dreary day, so we didn't do much outside, but we did play...I just forgot the name of this game...throwing beanbags...CORNHOLE!

Cam & Isaiah - he's a flirt!

The kids took a hike and Cason was gone for hours!

My pretty Mama

Most of the ladies!  Brandy, mama, me, Katie, Caity, Natalie, and Bmaw!  

AJ & Cason

Love this pic of Cam & Blu...they are TROUBLE.

Handsome Cason, still relishing in his Spoons win!

Paw & Bmaw who put it all together and hosted it all!

So much FUN with Blu Tidwell :)


 

No comments: