Friday, November 8, 2019

November is Here!

I'm listening to some Friday night football in my office (Go Dragons!), working on a massive Houston ISD proposal for our Unit Set business, and thought I better take a break to update my blog! Here is a look at what we have going on in our lives these cold days!

Here's a preview of what Caedmon has coming up:  Peter and the Starcatchers!  The set looks great, and we can't wait to see the show November 16-18!

A little haunted house action with friends!

This boy LIVES for cereal...

And I just keep buying it!

When Caedmon is at home, he's pretty much doing homework!  Geometry and Biology are making us crazy, but he's doing awesome and making great grades!

He is done with football!  But for one game, there was no JV team, so they moved the JV up to Varsity, meaning he got to march in his uniform!

He got in for the last play of the Varsity game and loved it!

He said this was his face when the coach yelled, "Tidwell!  Get in there!"
It was pretty exciting!  And COLD.
I feel REALLY short in this picture...
I get lots of my pictures of Caedmon from Snapchat!  This is Junior, a great kid who is in 12th grade but who has had a great influence on both Caedmon and Cambree this year in Drama!
Last night was his last football game as a Freshman!
So stinkin' handsome!
Caedmon and a very bundled up Mama Dee!
And now on to Cambree!  She gets spoiled by Mama Dee... 
Cambree and Em enjoyed the Haunted House too!
I love these two!
Cambree is done with her 8th grade cheering!  She had fun but is glad it's over!
And now she's on to basketball!  I still do my silly signs for the kids every day!
Cambree played a great first game!  We lost badly, but she did a great job and has improved SO much!
I got this picture from her during lunch one day.. ;)
And now on to Cason...he has his last football game tomorrow!  His game last week was SO COLD.  I just couldn't get warm!
Here's what Cason thought coming out of the Haunted House!
Cason dressed up for Drug Free week all week long!  My favorite was "Dress Like Your Grandpa Day!"  Cason won a prize for this one and looked just like Grandpa!

We recently had a Sunday school party at church - Cason and Blu both had a blast!
 
Halloween 2019...I took Cason to Walmart and let him choose whatever he wanted to be....
Blu took Cason and two of his friends trick or treating while I watched Cambree cheer on Halloween night!
Have I mentioned it's been cold...especially in the shop!

Blu has had some neat opportunities this year - he got to speak at the Friday Football Breakfast last week, and he got to speak at the high school FCA this week!
We love our pastor Rick at Rocky Creek!  He and Blu are a little bit like 2 Junior High boys...
The pastor cooks the Wednesday night meals (with some help) each week!  Yay for pancakes!
In his long johns ready for some cold football!
I finally got a day out of the shop and went to town for lunch with Staci!
And then went home and went hunting with Blu...but alas, no deer!
We finished our Friday night with some yummy roast and sides - looked like a restaurant meal!  

 That should catch you up and get you ready for Cambree's birthday, 2 theatre shows, Cason's birthday, Thanksgiving celebrations, and then our trip back to New Day!

No comments: