Saturday, July 9, 2016

It's Saturday!

Well, I really have nothing to blog about, but it's Saturday and I have a little down time so here I am! Today was spent streaming K-Love as we cleaned the house (yay for Wifi!) and working in the bathrooms in The Ark to get them looking nice! (Dad has been painting the showers, and I had some bathroom sets I wasn't using now that we remodeled our bathrooms, so we have upgraded The Ark to a 2 star motel! ;)
Not much has happened this week - a birthday celebration for Staci, putting together puzzles (to hang on the walls in The Ark!), my kitchen-aid mixer breaking, and introducing Mom & Dad to the mass chaos that is Computer Class with the Kinder-2nd grade at New Day! (My parents have their own blog at www.happyhollowhappenings.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!)

Dad's job was to sit beside Lulu...and not move from that position... ;)

Mom, meanwhile, handled Kefbert!

Back in the swing of teaching with lots of prep! Mom is teaching 3rd grade Language Arts and Cambree in 5th grade Language Arts, while Dad is teaching Caedmon in 6th grade Science)

Blu you-tubed how to fix my Kitchen Aid mixer!

We learned a new game called Pegs & Jokers!

And put together the last of our Big Five puzzles!

Happy Birthday to Aunt Staci! We celebrated with steak fajitas and chocolate cake!

We are looking forward to a great day of Kids Club (minus Kailyn & Jamee and all their help for the last 6 months!!!! :() and then a nice evening watching a gymnastics competition with the family!

No comments: