Sunday, June 27, 2010

Heading Out

Well we are headed to spend the week in Mapanza. I'm a little bit excited--to go camping--in the bush...what is wrong with me??!! Oh yeah! I have a house to sleep in, a bed, a toilet, and a cooking pit!! Why shouldn't I be excited?!

We are also going to show 2 World Cup games using a projector and a sheet--should be exciting!! We'll see how it goes...Go Ghana!

Blu plans to spend most of his week getting the rest of the trusses up on our house. He will also have people starting to dig foundations for the multipurpose center and the female workers' house. They will also probably pour the ring beam on the first orphan house. I get to mark where all of the electrical stuff goes on our house and then I'm going to start cleaning our yard.

I have my camera, so expect a blog with pics and our monthly newsletter next Saturday!

Have a great week!

No comments: