Thursday, January 8, 2009

Technology...

Ok, in an effort to become more "hip", I have been working all day on getting a fancy-shmancy background. Remember, I'm the person who didn't know what "html" was until about 2 months ago. Do you like it?! However, I realized a bit too late that all of my old info was gone, deleted forever into cyberspace! I was especially sad to lose my list of blogs that I frequent regularly!!! So, if you read this, and you have a blog, please leave me a comment with your blog address so I can add it and not lose touch!!! (Becky, Melody, Melissa, Stacy, CeCe, anyone I'm forgetting, and all of you blog stalkers--this means YOU!) And my dear, sweet, Whitney, I wish you had a blog :( But I still love you!

4 comments:

Tama said...

NO WAY! I loved your old stories and one day was going to print them all out! Moral of the story...Never put off till tomorrow...
I guess you'll just have to start writting again. This time write them in Word and THEN copy and past onto your blog. If by chance you did that...whew!
My blog:
www.libertytograce.blogspot.com
I'll have to catch up with your life, haven't been keeping up with anyone lately.
Hope you are well.
Tama

Brandi said...

LOVE it! Super cute new background!

Love,
Brandi

MMC said...

oh so srry, loved ready them! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

www.secretagentswife.blogdrive.com

Love ya!!!