Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bride Wars

Ok, so our date last night was awesome and I LOVED the movie Bride Wars!! I think the reason I liked it so much was that it reminded me SO much of me and my best friend, Whitney! We have been friends for, well actually 2009 is our 20 year anniversary! :) Maybe she'll send me flowers or something! The funny thing is, I only lived in her town for 2 1/2 years. We moved away in 7th grade, but thanks to our parents, we were able to stay friends throughout junior high, high school, college, etc. We spent weeks at each other's house in the summer and saw each other throughout the year. We wrote letters to each other at LEAST weekly, and even were so cheesy that we would make cassette recordings of ourselves talking for each other!! We have about a million inside jokes that nobody else would ever get. Her family is my family, and vice-versa. So the movie just really made me think of her and how awesome it's been to have someone like her for the past TWENTY years!! Enjoy some pics...

6th grade

8th grade

High school seniors


We always begged our parents to let us sleep on the trampoline--they always said no. So the night before we started college, we did it! It wasn't as great as we were expecting....

And of course, she was my maid of honor :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So if you lose the hair in the first picture, you could so be a boy....just saying lol. ILY!! =]