Thursday, May 29, 2008

Singing for Joey

Whenever our family travels anywhere, we sing. From "Oh Susannah" to "We are the Dinosaurs" (good ole' Laurie Berkner!) to "This Little Light of Mine", we all LOVE to sing! We let the kids pick what to sing, and the other day Caedmon insisted that he wanted to "sing for joey." We looked at each other, confused as to what he was talking about! Caedmon got increasingly frustrated and kept insisting that he wanted to "sing for Joey." We tried to explain that we didn't know Joey, but we could sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" instead! :) After much whining, I finally said, "Ok, Caedmon, why don't you sing for Joey and then we will see what you mean."

Caedmon replied with "I got the joey joey joey joey down in my heart--where?" :)

3 comments:

David and Linda said...

very cute!

KTandEMYsmom said...

I love it! That was my favorite song growing up . It probably had something to with my middle name being Joy!!

S and K said...

So, so funny!