Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Caedmon Funnies

If you're a faithful blog reader of mine, or you know me in "real life", then you know that my 2 1/2 year old, Caedmon, says some FUNNY things. The other day, he had a little gas. Right about the same time, a piece of grass fell from his pants to the floor. He looked down at the grass in awe, bent over to pick it up, and with his eyes SO wide he said, "I tooted grass!!" He immediately stuck his hand in his pants to see if he could pull out any more grass! Now, everytime he toots, he looks down on the floor and says "I toot grass??" to see if he did it again :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amber G. said...

Ha! That made me laugh! What a character... :)

Amber

Brandi said...

too funny! Do you ever pick up grass and keep it so you can throw it down when he does? You know, just to keep him off his toes!

Love it!
Bran

Anonymous said...

HEEE HEEE! I needed that laugh!

Cece

Becky said...

That is one of the funniest things I think I have ever, ever heard!!! So precious!!! I agree with your friend, I think I'd have to toss some around every now and then! :o)

missy said...

woohoo!! That's a funny one. What a doll.