Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Fun in the Sun - July 2024

We are having fun together as a family now that Caedmon is home until early August!  I treasure these days together!

Cam & Gentry after VBS

Spending an evening with my boy!

Cambree, Camille & Landon at church

Church with Po!

Yeah I'm not really sure....

My wedding date!

Everyone is glad to have Caedmon home!

Bananagrams!

We got stopped at a light and Blu got out to stretch!

Youth Bake Sale!

This pretty girl leaves in 51 days!

Hanging out with Cason at work

Caed & Matt got some visitors in Aggieland ;)

My Grandma Marie with her sweet grin!

Love this girl :)

We celebrated my Mama's 68th birthday!

:)

Love these two!

Gentry got baptized - love this girl!

Pool days!

Matt & Cam hanging out

Cam's spent a lot of the last few weeks at the chiropractor getting her back fixed up!


Stay tuned for Cam's post-gap year plans!

Road trip to move Caedmon home!

Wedding ready!

A fun day for a wedding!

Meet Olivia the Beautiful

Lazy summer mornings!  

These two pouting because they thought we went out to eat without them....

Me and my pool boy :)

When I told Blu to help me pick out a wall hanging for our bedroom....

My man :)

Cloud, Blu, & Shade grabbing lunch together!

4th of July - Olivia came down and we all had a fun day!

Matt & Caed

Happy 4th!

Our crew!

That ONE time my brisket turned out AMAZING

He's thrilled.  I promise.

Cuties


He's a cutie too!


The pic I got when I told the kids to go buy me a brisket!


Cambree & Cason spent a week at FLS Leadership Camp again at Howard Payne - their 4th year to attend!

Cason and the "May Girls" - Ashley, Karly, & Emma

Cam & Karly

Dyan, Cam, & Gentry

The Rocky Creek youth leadership crew

Our church swept the camp in Simon Says - we clearly play that a lot!

Fun at Rec time


Justice & Cason

Cam & Gen

Ready for worship!

Cam, Gen, Justice, Dyan


Dodgeball time!

Such great girls!

So they played Ultimate Frisbee.....

WITH AN OCTOPUS

No really - AN OCTOPUS

Camille & Cam

Our crew at worship

My babies!

Look how sweet they are!!

No comments: