Saturday, December 9, 2023

Uncle Rusty's Funeral

Uncle Rusty passed away on November 13th after a very brief battle with bladder cancer.  It's hard to believe he is actually gone from this world, but I know he is loving every single second of being in heaven worshipping Jesus!  Over Thanksgiving, we had a family get together and his memorial service. 

Uncle Rusty's family (minus his oldest son), and his brother (Robin) and sister (Terri)

Aunt Melanie speaking at the memorial service

It was such a special service.

Our family at the memorial

Dustin, Natalie, and Paw

We might have had a tortilla slapping contest!

Dustin, Kelsi, & Morgan

Isaiah, Miguel & Stefanie, Dustin, Caedmon

Cason, me, Caity, and Caity's mom Darlyne

Po

Caity & me

Laila Summers

Bmaw, Aunt JoAnn, Jeff

Me and Po

Bmaw & Aunt JoAnn

3 Generations :)

Paw, Uncle Robin, Blu

Jeff & Bmaw (cousins)

Blu & Laila

Epic game of Spoons!

I volunteered for kid-duty watching Laila, Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Morgan!


Me and Paw :)

Love this pic!

Cousins (and a second cousin!)

My crew!

Cason is so good with little ones!

So is Cam, of course!


Matthew, Cason, Laila, and me

Awww


After the funeral - Kelsi, me, Stefanie, & Aunt Melanie

Caedmon and I after the funeral as he was heading back to College Station

No comments: