Saturday, December 9, 2023

Other December Happenings

The first couple of weeks of December have been fun!  Here's a look! Merry Christmas season! 

Staff Christmas party at our house - life is always better when Camille is around!

An Olaf snowcone maker = perfect White Elephant gift!

Camille won the prize - a 3 generations frame of Blu, Landon, & Heath!

The unwrapping game - Heath & Katie

Blu trying his best while Katie rolls

Present Pong!


Blu won a hatchet and put it to use! (Too bad it's 85 degrees outside!)


Yay!  I won a beard! ;)

I love it when Blu sits down here!

Lots of time spent in my office lately!

I get to see my Amber every other Monday in Fredericksburg!


More time here...

My rock :)

This guy gaming away in college!

And working out a lot!

Cam & Gentry

Eating some Mexican food with Cam :)

Cason was our waiter!

Starbs and nails!

More gaming!

Hate to see him go - he comes home soon!

Cason got his permit!  5/5 Tidwells on the roads!



This boy eats a LOT.

Always driving now!

No comments: