Tuesday, December 26, 2023

December Randomness

Here's a look at our last few weeks!

Gentry & Cam

Blu stopping by my office for some "counseling"

Cam at Six Flags

My bff Whitney with Matt & Hannah


Fun shenanigans with the fam on Christmas Eve!




Cowboys Game in the pergola

Blu needs a nap!

Some of my girls at Christmas Eve Sunday School


We were out of water for 23 hours, but Caedmon made use of the rain water coming off the roof to take a shower!

We've done lots of flip house work this week!

Cam & Emma at Six Flags

More flip house...

Our Christmas hangout with the Prescotts


Cam & Gentry

My oldest

My middle

My youngest

I've never met anyone more ticklish than Blu...


These three together again!



A fun day working with Caedmon and trying to park a trailer!

Caed brought his whole setup home!

Christmas at the Creek!


Fashion Coordinator

Fun times!


Paw & Bmaw stopped at J. Cody's on their way to Houston and saw Caed working!

Dippin' Dots - my fave!

All 5 of us packed into Caed's car!

Camille & Cam

Cam, Emma, & Kirsten on the way to Six Flags

Paw & Caedmon in College Station!

No comments: