Saturday, October 28, 2023

Our Fam in October!

We've been busy too this month - chasing the kids, delivering unit sets, counseling, writing sermons, running a haunted house, helping with the pumpkin patch, and SO MUCH driving!  This month flew by, but it was a busy one so we're not sad to see it go!

 

Camille around = somebody is laughing!

I changed clothes quickly after counseling, stained the whole house on my hands and knees, got cleaned up for the pep rally and football game, and then hosted the haunted house - WHAT A DAY!

Off to work I go!


Shade, Caity, Andie, & AJ

Love this pic of our five!

Me with my babies & Andie!


He's always up to something!



Camille time on a Saturday = a win!

These two....


Pumpkin Patch photo backdrop!


Is everybody really home together if there's no backyard football??







LOVE hearing this!

All my birthday gifts!  My fam did good this year!

Casey & Cason

Blu & Cam

Help!  The preacher's in jail!

I got to stop and see one of our funniest church members, Troy, on my way home from College Station one day!

Fields of Faith with these crazy girls behind me!

Together again!

MY BABIESSSSS


The WORST cup of coffee in my life!  Either it was the maple flavor or it was just WAY too strong for me!

No comments: