Saturday, November 18, 2023

It's November! (Over halfway through November....)

October was so insane for us, and it now seems like we can take a breath and our lives can slow down a little!  Here's a glimpse of the 5 of us all over doing all the things!
Saturday afternoon naps + football!

I love it when my Mama cooks for us!

I was IN A SESSION when this squirrel jumped up for his own therapy session!

I took the NCE (National Counseling Exam) on Nov 16th, and I was VERY nervous!  The night before the test, Cam showed up with a "test basket!"  She's so great.

All of my favorite things!

This is where I am doing my Counseling Practicum in College Station this semester and next!

Church-wide and Community Thanksgiving meal! It was my second year to be in charge of it, and thanks to LOTS of extra hands, it was a success!

Cali wanted to be our child in this picture! 

Grandpa & Mama Dee

I love this face!  And I love Common Grounds and their salted caramel cinnamon roll latte!

This is Royal Roots in College Station where I help lead group counseling on Tuesdays!

Randomly packed in like sardines with some of my MS girls!

My favorite preacher!

Blu's Uncle Rusty went to be with Jesus after a 6 month battle with bladder cancer.  Jesus got the victory, and we'll see Uncle Strong again!

Blu & Cambree play SOOO much Bananagrams!

My niece Andie is going to be going to Angelo State to major in psychology and music to do music therapy!

Veterans Day Ceremony at Bangs HS

His no-shave November made it about 2 weeks!

So sweet!

Every now and then, Cason lets me touch him ;)

Look what Blu created with AI generated images!

Last football game of sophomore year - Hunter & Cason

The girls with Cason

So dirty!

The boys with Cason

Paw & Cason

Sweet bro and sis!

He was one of the captains for the last game!

Last pep rally


Batman & Robin on Halloween night

Love those smiles!

When we find Cason randomly sleeping on his floor and not in his bed!

She's my favorite girl!

Cam & Gen

Fall photo shoot!


Cam got to meet Katie Davis Majors (Kisses from Katie) at a banquet!

So classy!

Cambree & Emma were sharks for Halloween!

Night of Hope banquet in Brownwood

Emma & Cam

She let Daddy wear the shark suit too!


This girl got 2nd in Regional Congress Debate and is headed to State in January!

She also wrecked her truck by taking a curve too fast :(


Hugs for Mama



Caed is living his best life in Aggieland and enjoying those football games!

A quick trip to Waco to meet some Tarleton friends for bowling and supper

Lots of time at the Rec Center with Anson

Some video games too!

I love this collage he made!

More football with Anson & Avery

Humid and wet in College Station!

New work hat!

Smiles and gig 'em!


Sometimes he face times us to talk to him when he's cleaning up after work!

I'm done seeing him on Tuesdays until January - I sure did love those Tuesday afternoons!

Shopping trip!

Ready for church!  They've been attending Declaration Church in Bryan.

Class of 2027!


He got to see our Joey at the last Aggie game!

Occasional studying too...

Crumbl Cookies on my last trip to B/CS!

Thumbs down for his Monday 8am Geology Lab!

J. Cody's!

No comments: