Saturday, October 28, 2023

Caedmon in October!

October has been very busy for us!  Here's a look at Caedmon in Aggieland!

Caed & Anson have become very close this semester!

Hugs for Paw!  Caedmon came home twice this month!  (Fall Break and a birthday surprise for me!)

Lunch at Hacienda Leon - my fave!

Bro hugs!

His second tattoo - says "Yahweh" in Hebrew

My boy!

I woke up on my birthday and he was here, having gotten no sleep the night before, with flowers to surprise me!

Hot Zambian tea with my baby!

But most of the time he looks like this!

Anson & Caed

Matthew & Caed

Still working at J. Cody's!

Fortnite

A chess game with Daddy!

He spent Fall Break working on his overalls!

Showing Paw and Daddy his construction project

More overalls!

We miss him so much!

Roommates!

The back side!

Hugs for Cam

He also shot a commercial for his dermatologist during Fall Break!

He let me do the outline - if I was careful.

How he feels about most of his classes right now....

No comments: