Monday, June 6, 2022

June Happenings

 Our summer is a whirlwind of activity, so here's a little bit of what's been going on!

Caedmon is on the Rec Staff again for our association's Preteen Camp!  He went straight from the Footloose Cast Party to camp and is operating on VERY little sleep the past week!

I am spending a LOT of time in the shop since Blu and some of our other employees are in and out for the summer!

Last day of school = a trip to Chick-fil-a with my 2 fav girls!

We seem to be running in opposite directions this summer - I'll take cuddles on the couch anytime!

I LOVE listening to Blu preach. :)

A random triangle pushup competition - Blu won, but he was VERY sore the next day, and I think his days of beating his kids (at anything athletic...) are definitely numbered!  (Haha - he never reads my blog! ;)


Last small group/worship night with the Prescotts :( We moved them into their new place on May 30th.  I didn't take any pics of moving day because I didn't want to mark the occasion! 

This small group has meant the world to me - us, Kenny & Kesi, and Josh & Kelcy 

Prescott & Button...two cats in a pod!

Blu is the boys sponsor for Preteen Camp this week! I asked him last night, "Do you actually enjoy doing that?!"  He said yes!

But then he got shot at very close range with a paintball gun, so today's answer might be different...

Caed with the Rec Staff (and Maggie!)

No comments: