Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A Wednesday Update!

 I don't have a ton to update, but it's midweek and I have a couple of hours before church, so I thought I'd see what pics were on my phone and do a quick blog post!  Enjoy! <br>

So we woke up the other morning to this...and we don't even have a cat!  The tree somehow fell over in the night!
Blu went to work the next morning making it beautiful again!

Speaking of Blu, he's been using any free time he has to work on leveling the floors at the flip house in Brownwood!


We spent an evening with some new friends, which led to a Dance-Off between Cason and Blu!  ;)


I cannot keep bananas in my house...they go SO fast!  The running family joke is about how LOUD Blu is when he eats a banana!

Cason ready for his first early morning basketball practice - it was cold that morning!

Finally - a 7th grade football pic!  Our #30 is on the far right!

Fun at church!  It's hard to come up with a game/ice-breaker for 50-60 kids, but we had an Indian Leg Wrestling Tournament last week!

Mikey was the Grand Champion!

One of our adult workers, Travis, tried to take him down though!

A random lunch in the shop using the wood stove to cook some fajitas!

This girl....

Blu and I made an overnight trip to Houston to deliver 2 unit sets.  My favorite part was this lunch at the Olive Garden!

We're gearing up for this weekend - Cason's One Act Play competition on Saturday and the public performance on Sunday!  

No comments: