Monday, December 31, 2018

Cloudcroft Day 5!

Today was the day I’ve been dreading....for years! I have avoided snow skiing so many times....on my senior trip when I went but refused to ski...when Blu has begged me to go on ski vacations through the years...even when we went to the Swiss Alps but “somehow” didn’t get a chance to ski! Even yesterday, when it didn’t work out to ski, I thought maybe I had gotten out of another ski trip! But, alas, today was the day...the day to face my terror! And I have to admit....I LOVED it!! It was way easier than I was expexting, easier than water skiing, and pretty fun all the way around! The scariest part was definitely the chair lift! Cason was a fearless speed demon, who finally learned to atp! Caedmon was super smooth and had such finesse! Cambree didn’t try much today—she’d rather tune, but she’ll try more tomorrow! Blu skied as a teenager and was amazing, as usual! My body is soooooo sore already, but we are excited to hit the slopes again tomorrow! (Never thought I’d say that...!!!).

No comments: