Monday, March 19, 2018

What's Happening

I have turned into a not very faithful blogger! Sorry about that. The last week and a half has consisted of me being sick. I'm convinced our February team brought us some of the flu from the USA! ;) OK, maybe not, but man I have been DOWN with chest symptoms! So I've spent a lot of time at home, starting to go through things in my house. There are a few New Day projects that I'd REALLY like to tackle before we leave in August, so I'm trying to get my house in order first so I can move on to that! Here are some pics of what life has looked like lately!

Standing in line at the bank.... When Blu text me this pic, I text him back, "See you in 4 hours.."

Blessing got married to Trevor ("Shaba") this past weekend!

So sweet!

The bridge is still there - barely!

Cambree doing her thing ;)

The Easter dresses my Mama made for me & Dawni years ago - getting them out of the box and putting them to use!

Lulu & Edna - gorgeous models!

Blu taught the Discipleship class last week since I was sick!

On Youth Day, we hosted a soccer match!

The game was called due to rain, and we lost 1-0 - a tough loss, but the other team got the grand prize of a cake and were very happy!

Steven with his new "friend" - tell me this isn't the creepiest picture ever!

A Sunday Settlers game - when a 7 is rolled and Blu was holding 12 cards..!

Trevor & Blu went fishing in the fish pond!

Terry & David showing off their fish!

Prince ready for supper!

Trevor & my dad - we're going to miss this guy!

He and Blu went golfing in Choma today and found the shawarma shop!

I found this cross-stitch I had made for my Grandma, whose name was Verna. This is one of our housecleaners/nannies, also named Verna, so I gave her this as a gift. It was bittersweet - I miss my Grandma so much, but seeing Verna's smile was awesome!

No comments: