Monday, March 5, 2018

Keeping us busy!

Ahhh...it's been a nice relaxing week/weekend after we got back from Durban! It was nice to take a breath, not plan anything, and get back into the groove of things at New Day!

Every Sunday afternoon, we take a break and play 3 games of 42 with Mom and Dad!

Blu has been playing his guitar a lot lately - I love singing praise music with him!

And his daily power nap...

The bridge today...

Cason made steak fajitas for supper one night last week, with Cambree making homemade tortillas! Tidwell kids for the win! (Caedmon said he'll stick to his specialties of scrambled eggs and cereal...)

Another year of 6th grade Math = another year of Teacher Darbi's diner to teach ordering from a menu and making change!

This year, I had a hot chef named Sugar Bear!

I put him to work!

I love this group of kids! (Cason comes in 3 days a week during his free period. But I love him too.) :)

That hair though...

My 3rd period class is these three - PreAlgebra for Caedmon, Texas History for Cambree, and 4th grade Math for Cason!

A Monday lunch selfie just because!

No comments: