Saturday, September 21, 2013

This week!

This was a fun but busy week! Blu worked with his Dad, my mom came and spent the day with me and we decorated for Fall!, we spoke at a private school's chapel service, had lunch with Johnny Boy & Pat, had an eye dr. appointment, had dentist appointments, meeting with a missions pastor, and my 15 year high school reunion!

We took John & Pat to the Runaway Train - an old rail car turned diner!

Love them!

Cambree does need glasses, but for reading only. I laughed when I looked in the backseat and she was sitting there like this :)

Out of the 23 in my high school class, only 2 of us came to the reunion!! We had fun though!

Lynn and her husband Jeremiah

My amazing food shot of the week, from the Oasis restaurant - lettuce wraps!! I seriously thought they brought me a whole head of lettuce on my plate!!! It was good though - like fajitas wrapped up in lettuce instead of tortillas!

We are headed back out to West Texas today to speak at a church - pics to come on Monday!

No comments: