Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Bluboy :)

Blu turned 31 years old today!! Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that he was turning 17 and I bought him personalized floor mats for his truck! And then other times...that feels like forever ago! I am thankful every day for my Bluboy! Here are some pics from his day! Money from Blake & Dawni & family!
A pullup bar (we are doing P90x!) from Papa Ron & Mama Dee
An electric razor from Blu's parents - he's needed one forever!
Blu got TWO watches for his birthday! His exact words to me were "Tell everyone who asks that I need a watch - I need two or three watches!" :) BLu has been known to break a watch or two... ;)
Blu takes time out of his party to talk to Kelitah about her decision to accept Jesus as her Savior!
Blu sitting at his birthday party - the New Day kids were SO excited!
We asked Blu to make it easy for them and not run from the water, so he just plopped himself onto the dirt and let the water flow!
This is my favorite pic! The staff (who might have had some direction from an unnamed person who likes to write blogs.....) surprised him on Wednesday night when he came out of the dining hall with some water from the freezer!

No comments: