Wednesday, April 14, 2010

There's a reason God made me a girl...

So yesterday, the kids and I decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Mapanza and camp out with the guys. Camping out is my favorite thing ever to do!! I slept so great, there were hardly any flies, I didn't get ANY dirt on me, and it was just an overall amazing experience!!

Ok, not really. But for the sake of our teams coming in June and July who will be camping on the land.....I'll leave it at that. Luckily, Cambree enjoys camping about as much as I do..so from now on, the girls will stay home :)

The guys supervising the digging of holes

Steve trying some Zambian sugarcane

This is Paw talking to the building chairman. This is Paw's "I have no idea what you are saying" face!

Quality time with grandkids

Wasn't I just doing this a few years ago??

A table, seat, and macaroni and cheese--what more could they need?

Josh hanging out with some kids playing soccer

Blu hired some guys to use their team of cows to pull the electric poles across the land.

Cason LOVED camping

No comments: