Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Much Needed Update

Did you miss me?! Say yes! Say yes! :) I'm still alive!!! I know it's time to update my blog when my long-lost sister in Zambia with limited internet access points out that I haven't updated in awhile!

I am actually doing much better. Blu brought me home some "sea bands" to wear around my wrist, that put pressure on a certain point that is supposed to help relieve nausea. I know, it sounds crazy. But I went from throwing up 7 times a day, to throwing up maybe once day, but sometimes none!! When I take them off, I get dizzy, so I'm convinced they work! And when Caedmon lost them, I started throwing up!! Ok, so maybe it's mental...but whatever works right?!

Otherwise I'm feeling good but a little depressed. :(
1) None of my old clothes fit and my maternity clothes are too big.
2) I can't find a good "C" name that I like. That is so unlike me. Help anyone???

I know, life could be worse, but it still depresses me!! I'll close with a couple of pictures from a Rangers game a couple of weekends ago. Caedmon had a BLAST!






Last thought: Anyone ever read a book called The Shack? Just finished it...interesting...

11 comments:

KTandEMYsmom said...

So glad you are back, and feeling better! Your family is so cute! I love the pictures!

Brandi said...

Yes. . finally! we have completly MISSED YOU!

Ok. . C names: Carly? Callie? Chloe. . .apparently, I just have girl names today!

Bran

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tama said...

Yea Darbi! How exciting. Ok, how bout Calvin, Carson, Carver, Casien, Caden, of course there is Cloud but I think that just got used! Cassia, Collin, Camy...I'll keep working on it!
Congrats!
In Him, Tama

Becky said...

I miss Rangers games!!! So fun.......I liked living in the Carrollton/Dallas area!
glad you are better!

Anonymous said...

Colleen, Cassidy (my favorite), Cecilia (also another GREAT name), Carson, ...I will keep thinking:)

CeCe

Amber G. said...

I missed ya, too. Glad you are feeling a little better.

I'm so boring with names. But I like Chloe!

I'll have to tell my best friend about the sea bands. She's been sick for months and I feel so bad for her... She's almost four monts along and hasn't had much relief yet. Where did you find them?

Amber

David and Linda said...

Glad the sea bands help! All of my kids are 'C' names, I have Casey (boy), Calin (pronounced like Calvin but without the V), Caitlin and Camdyn (girl). I love the name Cambree, Camdyn was going to be Cambree but the kids were already calling her Camdyn - so maybe our next will be Cambree.

A Family said...

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news for your family. I hope you start getting past the puking stage soon!!!

Chris

Anonymous said...

zip it up and quit blabbing

Laurel said...

"C" names ? Two of my girls are named Cassandra (Cassie) and Carissa.

However ... before you get to set on making a name tradition (all C's) ... you may want to really pray about how many children the Lord might be planning for you. With 13 children, I'm sure glad I never started a naming tradition. :)

Blessings,

Laurel
mama of 13