Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just some pics to make you (and me) smile!

Caedmon did his first "craft project" at home today! We made a rainbow fish! But, I have to tell you, my son cannot stand to be dirty! His favorite phrase is "I NEE PAY-PUH-TOW-UH!" (paper towel) So I had to have a rag handy so that every time he put some tissue paper on the fish he could wipe the glue off his hands! The other day, Blu took him outside to play in the sprinkler for the first time and he liked it until he realized there was wet grass on his feet. He started yelling "DUH-TEE!!! DUH-TEE!!" and that was the end of the sprinkler...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cambree is 10 months old today! She adores her big brother and lets him drag her around the living room by one leg. She rarely cries, and her new thing is to flap her arms in the air when she gets excited! (when Daddy comes home!) She pulled up to stand for the first time today!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

S and K said...

Sooo precious! I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again... your kids are gorgeous! I can't believe how big Cambree is, and she's only 10 months. That's amazing. Midge has been a steady 18 lbs for the past 3 months at 15 months.

Amber G. said...

Wow, your kids are BEAUTIFUL! They look very much like my nieces and nephews. I married into a very Norwegian family and those blonde hair, blue eyed genes are strong! Of the eight cousins (including Joanna), only one has brown eyes/hair... despite the fact that all of us who married into the G. clan are dark-haired... :)

I am sighing wistfully as you share about your son's aversion to being dirty. Oh, if only it were so with Jo. I swear, all I have to do is turn around for a split second and she is out the door to find dirt or mud in any form!... arghhh!! ;)

Amber

Tama said...

Too Precious!

Michelle said...

Cute children! That's so funny that your son doesn't like to be dirty! Definately not the case here....Michelle

Tama said...

I just looked at your son again and am cracking up! His little hands so dantily touching his art project like he dosn't want to get his fingers messy yet again! Too Funny! What a joy they are!

Anonymous said...

Your babies look like twins!! Isaiah has no fear of dirt. He finds a mud puddle within a 1 mile radius!

CeCe

Brandi said...

Come ON, you are killing me here!

Bran

Anonymous said...

I bet your kids are 'tooters'....just like their mom!! Love y'all, Aunt Gin