Friday, January 19, 2024

11 Days Without Blu & Caed

Cambree, Cason, and I have been holding down the fort while Blu & Caedmon are in Africa for the past week and a half!  We have stayed out of trouble (mostly.... I did get stopped and get a warning - first time I'd been stopped since I was 18!!!), so here's a look at all we've been up to!

Cam randomly got a haircut!

Mama and I made a trip to Dublin to watch Cason compete in a powerlifting meet!  When in Dublin, drink a Dublin Dr. Pepper!

Cason ready to go!

Deadlift - 300 lbs

Ready for bench!


Got 205 - he wants 225 next meet!

He hates squat with a passion!

Ended up getting 285!

This girl had an ice cream date with Gentry!


She also slept in my bed for 2 nights...only 2....



And she tried to poison me with some cookies...

Snow days = knitting in front of the fireplace!

And worship!

We braved the snow/ice to go and see what trouble we could get into!

I would normally be inside while Blu was out doing this crazy stuff with them, so I had to stand in and video and take pictures!



A very pitiful snow angel, but it got us out of school for a day!


Sledding didn't quite work!



Cuties!

Thankfully Cason could start a fire for me!


So. Much. Soup.

Ready for church!

More knitting...

Supper date and waitress at Cotton Patch!

Starbucks coffee date!

Cam ended up stuck on the side of the road in her broken down truck TWICE while Blu was gone - time for them to come home!!

No comments: