Monday, May 15, 2023

Mothers Day 2023 and More

We had a great Mothers Day with a sweet worship service and then an afternoon in Abilene with my fam!  
Mini golf is one of my favorite things!  Vintage stuff is also one of my favorite things.  Those two met at Abilene Faire Park - the oldest mini golf course in Texas!  The greens were pretty rough, they blared 60s and 70s music, and it was super "vibey" as Cam said!  I loved it :)

My fam SPOILED me.  Cason bought fake yellow flowers and wound them around my poles/lights on the porch and got me soap and body spray.  Caedmon got me a bouquet of flowers (he said he looked for the one with the most yellow), Blu got me a box of fancy strawberries, and Cam (with all her big Cotton Patch tips!) got me a candle, candle holder, and a new devotional journal.  And an epic letter you can read below ;)


Always happening in our house.  I snapped a quick pic and then told them to go outside.  

Also always happening - comparing who is bigger...

These two are getting a TON of learning done at school these days...

Cam & Hannon

Cam & Avery

This girl and her daddy...

Back to the mini golf..








Caed & Rylie visiting Ashley and meeting Baby Kallen for the first time :)





Oh and also, this.  I start my counseling practicum this Fall and will be counseling a few girls out of an office in our church.  I have some painting to do this summer, but I have it mostly set up.  It's my happy place. 




No comments: