Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Just some stuff going on!

 Busy busy in the month of May!  Here's a look!

Church work day = me painting closets (Blu supervising!)

When my 3 babies send me this at lunch :)

Cason's last baseball game!  

These two...

Cam got a job!!  I won't tell you how much she made in tips her first week........!!!!

A trip to Breckenridge to see Avery perform!  McKenna, Cambree, Avery, Kaylie, and Karly

Guess what else we've been up to!

Mom & Dad go to visit Grandma Marie once a month!

Cason & Michael at the bowling alley

Flip house progress - I cleaned up!!


Cason with the run across home!



Stay tuned!

Life is gonna be different when it's just these two around!

But I always have my big kid - he's not going anywhere!

Lunchtime shenanigans

YUCK.  Blowing texture.

My baby's last Freshman baseball game!

So. Much. Cash.

No comments: