Saturday, December 17, 2022

School's out for Christmas Break!

We've had a fun couple of weeks as we gear up for our Christmas Break!  Lots of work in the shop and making deliveries, church Christmas events, and Callie from California here for a weekend to visit Cambree!   


My dining room table became a ping pong table for the weekend!

Callie was Cambree's closest friend from her Teen Missions trip to India last summer!

Joey & Cason playing piano

And braiding hair..

We had a crew here!  When it got too loud, I fabricated an item from the dollar store that I needed.  Or I sent them to the dollar store for an item I needed! ;)

Homemade tortillas for the win!

Great weather for some backyard football!


First time to try Whataburger! (She ranked it a 5 out of 10.  I thought that was generous..)

Christmas at the Creek service at our church

Skating!

Cambree gave her a "tour" of Brownwood and Bangs :)

One of my fave things to see! (and hear!)

He's growing a Christmas break beard :)

Mama & Daddy always SO willing to help out at the church (when I'm frazzled, because my husband somehow roped me into being the hospitality director...but that's another story...)

Matching pjs?!

Cason was determined to get it all in ONE load!

Chuy's in Houston on a delivery!

Last Sunday, Blu preached and Caed & Cam led worship!

Caed & Matthew

Caedmon is so proud of his boxes!

This girl....

I bribed them with Chick-fil-a if they'd stand in line and get a pic with Santa.  They opted for the drive-thru Santa Cow instead (it was Heath, our college student youth intern!)

Cam & Joey

So back to Caedmon's boxes...he's building a storage building for Paw out at a house they're flipping in Bangs.  He's having to do the ENTIRE thing by himself - such a great learning experience!

Don't worry...Dad's got it all under control....

Haha!

Cason is in powerlifting and our new family hobby is to make him put on his lifting suit or other contraptions he brings home so we can laugh at him!  :)

We're headed out today for Caedmon's senior trip!  Excited to make some memories with the 5 of us!

No comments: