Thursday, August 11, 2022

Back to School Stuff!

It's that time again (YAY)!  Time for two a days and the Back to School Bash for our youth and all that fun back to school stuff!
Cason, incoming Freshman, on the Blob!

Cam, Mille, & Ella

The Dream Team!

Sweet Claire & Cambree

Camille, with a photobomb by Landon & Baylor!


Blu will never be too old to blob!

So handsome :)

Cason, King of the Inflatable :)

Love these three!


Cason & Christian

Matt & Caed

Incoming Senior!

It rained!!  We were happy about that!  But it made getting the fire started tough!

Youth competitions!

A gorgeous sunrise from our living room window!

All 3 are home!


Time to paint the dragon claw one last time for Caedmon!

Awww....I love it when he's all dressed up for Sunday mornings!

City-wide pep rally!

Aaaaahhhh how can this be?!


The Seniors!

Night before two a days start!

Getting the mouthpieces ready!


:)

My baby!

From the locker room....

Cason in yellow!

Caedmon catching!

I can't believe he let me paint it!  It was VERY STRESSFUL!

I love it when they send me random pics throughout the day!

JV locker room :)

No comments: