Tuesday, April 12, 2022

March/April Life

Here's a little look at what's been occupying our March/April!  We stayed home for Spring Break, opting for a day trip to Dallas for an arcade, prom dress shopping, and Medieval Times!  We've stayed busy with baseball, track, and One Act Play, but now our calendar is clearing as the school year winds down..and we don't mind one bit! 

Working ever so slowly on getting the green algae out of our swimming pool!

Blu & Cambree...or Blu & Darbi?? You decide!

Singing in the kitchen while making shawarmas!

Cason's first time to golf with us - it was HOT and WINDY by the time we were done!

Kenny giving Kharis some tips!

Blu taking aim and Kenny and the girls hiding behind a tree!

Blu working with Cason on his swing!

Kenny & Blu

Look who came to town for a couple of weeks!!  It's Staci!!  We had breakfast at Common Grounds and chatted away!

Sunday lunch at Underwoods with the Prescotts...our besties who are moving in June. :(

Kenny & Blu

Me & Kesi

With a Cason photobomb

Paw & Bmaw at Paw's birthday cookout!

My favorite view :)

:) I love this man.

Paw got a ukulele!  He was super excited!


Because that's what Tidwells do...lay on hard surfaces when they're tired!

When it's cold and it's the ONLY hoodie you can find.  Still not an excuse for wearing that in public!

My favorite things - Expedia.com for vacation planning, my hot peach tea, and calendars!

Medieval Times....who was the most excited in our fam?!

Sweet Cam caught a rose :)

They're growing up!

Awww....

I wonder what he just said...

Track meet day...and it's still cold outside!

Still working on the green algae - I'm the ONLY one who will get in there and scrub it!

Caedmon & Blu working

My favorite little girls - hanging out with Kenli & Kharis!


Sadly, my 43 year old cousin passed away unexpectedly. It did give us a rare chance to have a meal with my sister Dawni & Blake and Mom & Dad in Temple!

I also got to see my youth pastor Garrett and his wife Kim - it had been years!

Dawni & Me

Blu, Garrett, & Blake

Blu in a waiting room while Cambree tries on dresses...

My cousin's funeral was in a Mormon temple...Blu told us he was going to the bathroom but then sent us this picture....

My cousin Stacey from Michigan, who I hadn't seen since I was 14 years old...(Blu says he looks just like Paul Blast, Mall Cop!)

Family pic at Medieval Times!

Fit check!  Showing Blu what I was wearing to the NHS induction ceremony!

Me in the pool again...

And this is why I'm gaining weight...I ordered a blizzard and then they told me it was free ice cream cone day....

Making a delivery and his bald head got cold!

After the funeral, my cousins and I went to look at our Grandma & Grandpa and aunt's graves.  Stacey, Kaysi, Tommy, me, and Dad.

Arcade time at Grapevine Mills mall!

Caedmon was the only boy invited to Shumara's 18th birthday party celebration...such as stud! ;)

Caed & Shumara

Caed & Paw..they have a special relationship!

Caed & Bmaw :)

One Act Play - waiting for awards!

The guys in the OAP

Caedmon also placed 2nd in Poetry at UIL Academics and will be advancing to Regional in Abilene on March 22!

Baseball this season consisted of hours of practice and hours sitting on the bench...when Caedmon got the opportunity to audition for Footloose and ended up getting the LEAD, he told the coaches the season was over for him! (They didn't mind.  Neither did we.) ;)

A public performance at Brownwood HS - Paw & Bmaw came to watch!

Rachel, Caed, and Shumara waiting for awards

After their last OAP competition, Caedmon drove to Breckenridge to attend prom with his friend Avery!  He got there at 10:30pm, but he made it!  

Such a fun vintage circus theme!

More pool work...

Here's a look at Cam..mostly with Joey! Or Hannon! ;)


My pretty girl..inside and out!

National Honor Society Induction

Cam & Paw

Cam & Mama Dee & Grandpa

Cam with her grandpas!

Caedmon, Cambree, me, and Cason (Blu was at a youth pastors' conference)

Caedmon got to light Cambree's candle - so sweet!

Hannon, Emma, and Cam

Hannon & Cam

Joey came to Paw's 65th birthday cookout!

And arm-wrestled Blu!


And let Blu win ;)

Which made Blu happy!

They're sweet :)


High fashion girls!

I LOVE her glasses!

After a public performance

So cute!

Hugs from Hannon's dad after they got alternate


Besties!


Cambree got All-Star Cast at the Area Competition - she was so surprised!  She deserved every bit of it!

The gang...always waiting for awards!

Some professional pics of the OAP


This is what Cason does...goes to his grandparents and makes cookies...

Climbing trees!

Arm wrestling with AJ

We had to prepare to evacuate due to fires, so Cason headed to Grandpa & Mama Dee's to get their most important stuff!

8th grade track season!

It was apparently exhausting!

Golfing skills!

Getting ready for his next event...laying on the field by himself! ;)

No comments: