Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter 2022!

Sometimes it seems like just yesterday I was blogging Easter 2007...and then 2013...and now 2022.  Time is flying.  Next year will be our last Easter before Caedmon goes off to college!  I told a friend today with two girls ages 7 and 9 to treasure these days...I never thought I'd be the one to say that, but here I am!  (And then a mom whose kids are both married and grown and gone told me basically the same thing!)  Here's a look at Easter 2022 as we celebrated our risen Savior!  
Landon & Camille - SUCH a blessing to our Rocky Creek Church fam and to our fam as well!

Daddy & Cam

The boys, who only agreed to take this pic if they didn't smile!

I loved this pic in black and white - my babies!

Me and the boys :)

*insert eyeroll emoji* These two...

Sweetness!

Me and this girl :)



Blu's face sums up how he feels about taking pictures...

I sure do love this man...

You can probably tell...




I wasn't brave enough to wear the hat to church!

Our gorgeous Prescott fam :)

Blu works SO HARD to prepare for worship each week - I was so proud of him this morning!

me, Cam, and Cam :)

Camille & Cambree

A little pre-Easter fun with Grandpa showing him Cason's new basketball trading cards!

Our bunny cake!

The 5 of us..taken with a tripod! Not bad!

Gangsta pic :)

(I got in SO much trouble for posting this pic, because Cambree didn't want her feet in the picture...but she can't control what I post on my blog ;) Sorry Cam! ;)

No comments: