Monday, October 25, 2021

More October stuff, and a birthday!

I can't seem to keep my pictures in chronological order when I blog, but hey, that's life sometimes - hard to keep in order!  Enjoy the pics of the last 2 weeks!

Another Guess Who's Coming to Dinner with some sweet ladies from church - Karen, Martha, & Betty!

Getting ready for Halloween...stay tuned!

Po and Rachel

Hannon & Cam

Cambree's Friday night Instagram post!

Awww...sweet brothers after the pep rally! (Caedmon got recast for another 2 weeks...)

My 41st birthday!  We finally got to celebrate at the end of a long day after theater practice and football game - you can tell I was tired!

Caedmon surprised me with sunflowers!

Caedmon & Rachel at the Haunted House in Fort Worth

Friday night football! (still tired...)

A fun pumpkin carving night with Caedmon's friends!

Blu got me a weighted blanket for my birthday!

Sweet messages throughout the day - even from Weston & Ventura!

More pumpkin photos!

Weighing Cambree down!

15 pounds of awesomeness!

Yet more pumpkins...

Rachel, Caedmon, Maggie, Shumara, & Weston spend an evening in Fort Worth at the Cutting Edge Haunted House!

Cambree & Cason rehearsing for Lion King!

Isaiah, Ashley, Kasey, Rachel, Shumara, Caedmon, Antonio

This is one of my favorite gifts ever...it is the absolute softest, fluffiest blanket!!

No comments: