Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Early July and a quick trip to the beach!

July is here and this summer is flying by!!!  We are headed to another church camp in a couple of hours (our Follow-Lead-Serve Leadership Camp!), so I'm running around like crazy trying to finish up my grad school assignments for this week, get me (and my kids!) packed, and finish up everything I need to do out in the shop!  Whew!  We cram in as much fun wherever we can though - here's a few pics to prove it!

Cambree and her Daddy...these two are always up to something...


Blu in the car, laughing at the kids but trying not to let me see, because I was irritated with them for their behavior... ;)


They found a watermelon stand and had to stop!

We spent 2 days at the beach (Sargent, TX) after making a unit set delivery!  We got a big house on Caney Creek and invited our besties, the Prescotts, to come along!  We had a great time fishing, playing games, watching Marvel movies, and enjoying the beach!  This Caveman game is one of our new favorites! (the girls always win...)

I'm ready to pounce (you hit them on the head if they use a two-syllable word..they have to talk like a caveman!)

My girl..

Hanging out!

42 with Kenny and the girls

We were the ONLY ones there, like seriously!


A hidden gem in Texas - Sargent Beach!

Caedmon got buried!  I think the pics are in reverse order, but it was fun!




Rock/Paper/Scissors for who gets buried!


The first dig of the hole!

My handsome Cason

He laid there forever!



I love my new yellow swimsuit!  

Kenny & Kesi looking for shells

Stylin...

Playing whatever this game is (Kharis called it "Donuts and Salt!")

Cambree and sweet Kenli

Kenny's first ever banana split!  Blu was so excited to share one with him! 

Cambree fishing on the dock

We didn't catch anything....well, Cason caught a crab!

Grilling out!

Being serenaded by Kesi and the girls while I cook supper!

My Kesi :)

Blu & Kenny

Caedmon looking for shells

Racing to the shore!

A very shallow jump!

I loved watching Cambree with the girls!

Prescott Fam

Silly Case!



Caney Creek outside our house

But before all that, we had to deliver a unit set to Port Lavaca!  The kids helped!


Cambree mainly just held the door open until it was time for a picture! ;)


A random pic of my parents dancing at a wedding my dad!  48 years of marriage and this was their first time to dance in public!

Before all this, we spent a Wednesday morning golfing with Kenny & Kesi and Landon & Camille!  So grateful for good friends!

My crazy husband...


Landon & Camille

We didn't golf...we drove the carts!

A Wednesday night church game of 3-legged race...Saydi picked me!  She's just a tad taller than me!  

Caedmon & Matthew

One of my favorite pics of us ever!

That time we accidentally left Cason at church on a Sunday morning and Camille found him looking for us.... ;) #oops

The James', Prescotts, and Tidwells

Logan (7th grade) somehow got Cambree to be his 3-legged race partner..... ;)

We're headed to camp!  We chose 10 of our youth leaders from 8th-12th grades and we're doing a very small camp at Heart of Texas 5 miles from us.  Then next week, we are back to work in the shop, and then a WEEKLONG vacation! 
 

No comments: