Wednesday, November 25, 2020

More of November 2020!

Here's a look at some more we've been up to this month!

A family game of Settlers over Thanksgiving - Cambree won!

Awww - my gorgeous girl!

And my handsome man!

Cambree with our two favorite little girls, Kenli & Kharis!

Cambree is having a good season so far in basketball - she's scored 12 points!


Last week, our Varsity played their last game of the year in Vernon, TX!  Caedmon suited up, so we drove to see the game!

A LOT of my mom's side of the family lives in Vernon.  I met these second cousins Carlito, Terra, and Tisha for the first time!

My "baby" cousin Emma!

And my oldest cousin, "Little John!"

My Uncle John

My Grandma Marie

Grandma, me, and Emma

The sendoff before the 3 hour drive!

Cambree doing her cheer thang one last time!

So handsome!

Caedmon and this sweetie, Rylie!

The Cambree-ist picture that ever was!

Our church has been blessed with more help with our youth - an intern from SugarLand named Heath!  He has been AWESOME with our kids (especially our middle schoolers) this semester!

No comments: