Saturday, July 6, 2019

Happy 4th of July!

We have had a great beginning to July and a wonderful celebration of the 4th!  

Sparkler fun!

Cloud, Rita, Keysi, & Brenden celebrated in Costa Rica!
I have a bad cold so wasn't feeling well - so I did sparklers in my pajamas!

Our Cambree Cutie :)




Still working in the shop!  We have several orders that can't be delivered until August when school starts back, so it's nice to get ahead on building sets!  I got a blister..and Blu insisted I wrap it with electrical tape. ;)

We got in a game of Settlers Seafarers on the 4th!

We had a cookout on Mom & Dad's back porch on the 4th.  Here we are in their living room!






3 generations doing fireworks!


Don't really know how public this is, but I figure if it's on the church marquee it's pretty public!  My sister and her family have moved to Kilgore, TX!



I had a great visit from my Jessica from back in our Alvarado days!  Landon was at Children's Camp in Mississippi so she brought the kids to Texas for a quick visit!  It was SO good to hang out with her - she makes me so proud!
Late night Uno!
  




Cambree enjoyed hanging out with Addie and Barrett - and getting her face/body painted!
Caedmon & Jessica in 2009
  
10 years later!

We FINALLY finished baseball season!!

Cambree has enjoyed making some money in the shop this week!
We also got a surprise visit from Mr. Jimmy & Mrs. Kay from Alvarado as they passed back through from their vacation!  So sweet to see faces from the past!


No comments: