Saturday, June 8, 2019

Bmaw's Photos!


I was able to snag Bmaw's memory card and steal some of the photos she has taken over the last few weeks!  

Fun on the trampoline!


That hair tho! 
Cason & Brenden...up to no good!


Rita & Zeus :)

Cason - ready for a Legends game!

He usually calls Blu over to talk before he goes up to bat!

Storm ready to play!

Paw looks fierce!

Don't be fooled by my face...baseball season hasn't been what I'd call enjoyable!!!! 

Blu has spent HOURS outside with the boys throwing balls!


Homemade backstop :)


Keysi looking beautiful!


So much pool time!




Cambree & Andie picked Algerita berries and made little cakes!




Blu's been manning the grill a lot this summer already!







Pool watching!


"Dad, you owe me $20!" 
"Oh yeah, I knew I was forgetting something!" 
Dustin (Blu's cousin here for the summer to work) has enjoyed some pool time with us too!



No comments: