Wednesday, July 18, 2018

My Favorite Recent Team Pics!

Sofia did an amazing job taking pictures while GracePoint was here, so I want to post a few of my favorites!

We both look...stressed!

I can't seem to find Caedmon.... ;)

Soccer! He loves soccer so much! He won't be playing this Fall, since they the teams travel on the weekends at his age. But he's excited for Fall football!

Cambree can't wait to be in 7th grade sports!

Cason enjoying Bible story time!

Christina

Cynthia

Danu ;)

My classroom - I'll miss it!

Baby Elizabeth

Emmanuel & David

The 3rd grade class

My 7th grade Math on a cold morning...school starts at 7:30am!! :(

Laston being a ham!

Laston again...

Glory & Malilwe

Malilwe

Mama Dee hard at work

Margaret (Banene) & Elizabeth

Be still my heart...

The soccer team!

Papa Ron teaching!

Phillip

My friend Abigail's 2 youngest girls - Sharon & Modesta enjoying VBS

Terry

No comments: