Sunday, June 17, 2018

Last Week

Last week was a quick 4 day week for us, since we had our mid-term break coming up. Here is a look at what went on around here!

Or in Texas...the bunkhouse is almost done!

Hot cocoa + chess!

We did a quick trip into Choma to get Caedmon and Cambree's athletic physicals for 8th and 7th grades! At the doctor, Cambree did a card trick with the nurses!

Trips to Choma = trips to the museum restaurant! (Cambree ALWAYS orders nshima...)

And he always orders chicken burgers!

My parents sold their car! Goodbye to the Juke!

Meanwhile, I have been sick..for about 3 months. I have gotten cold after cold and been coughing for about 3 months straight. :( This week was really bad, so I went to the doctor and started my FOURTH round of antibiotics. Praying it works this time!

I stayed in bed almost all day Wednesday and Thursday. Sheftu kept me company!

Work work work to get the new school done!

No comments: