Saturday, February 17, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day 2018!

Another Valentine's Day has come and gone! First thing's first - the tradition of homemade pop tarts!!

It was a VERY humid day, and I honestly was not feeling the "Let's all get dressed up for supper and then have a dance party" tradition, but when that's what the kids want to do....you do it!

While they were getting ready, I was getting THIS ready! BMaw's cheesecake!

And porterhouse steaks, baked potatoes, green beans, and homemade rolls!

A quick photo shoot before supper! My guys and their muscles!

Ha! He's gonna need it...

My favorite picture of the night!

Three of my Valentines!

Cambree & Sheftu

My boys :)

Tough faces!

That's me..posing with a cat??!!

It was all yummy!

Afterwards, we had a dance party in our very hot house! It didn't last long (4-5 songs) before we made our way outside to the front porch breeze and trampoline!

Teaching the Texas two-step!

Caedmon's got it down!

Cason's not much for dancing, but he gave Sheftu a spin!

No comments: