Thursday, December 28, 2017

Last USA Blog (for awhile!)

It is Thursday morning, and we are heading to the airport in 3 hours! (Our flight doesn't leave until 10:15 pm - yuck!) Here is a look at our last few days in the USA!

You just never know what Blu & Shade are up to...

All of this needs to fit into one suitcase..

Nope, didn't happen. Off to the store for another trunk!

One last date night thanks to Aunt Caity babysitting! And all my clothes were packed, so I stole some of Bmaw's!

A last pedicure! I splurged and went for the deluxe milk and honey pedi!

Getting spoiled by Bmaw!

Oh, how we will miss these two!

I don't know what kind of in-laws YOU have....but I have the kind that for the last 5 months gave up their house, their bed, their kitchen, their car (at times), their (*insert other things I stole that they never knew about...like Bmaw's shirts...lotion...etc.. !*), babysat our kids, gave us extra work, and I could go on and on. We are forever grateful for your SACRIFICES and your TIME for the last 5 months. We love you!

Thanks for joining our family on this journey from A(merica) to Z(ambia)! See you "that side!"

No comments: