Friday, July 17, 2015

GPC Update!

I have been a very bad blogger this team season! I have some really good excuses, I promise!! #1) Our computer is on its VERY last leg!! #2) I am spending every spare second getting my house in order/organized/getting ready for furlough. Um, that's all I've got. :) But in the past 24 hours, 5 different people have talked to me about my blog, which made me feel guilty for not posting more team pictures! I will try to do better, assuming our computer holds on!

GracePoint Church is here from Bentonville, Arkansas! This is their 4th trip to New Day! Aaron (his 3rd trip) led Music class this morning with Carly & Melanie.

Carly also helped Papa Wes work on the new office/resource room's roof!

Gretchen worked in the Kindergarten class and taught them the game Pick-Up Sticks! (My sister and I played hours of that growing up!)

Lorraine, whose husband Paul has come twice, made the trip to New Day for the first time! She helped Glory play Boggle Junior.

Kailey is back!!! Kailey interned at New Day in the Spring of 2014, and she and her mom from Bell Shoals Baptist in Brandon, FL joined up with GracePoint to come to New Day! They helped me pack special birthday treat bags for my youth Bible study today since it's Machila's birthday!

Be still my heart...little Laurie wrote this letter for me to send to Cambree. :)

Cambree gave her favorite possession, Kelsey's big chicken who she named Steve Corky (seriously), to Laurie when she left!

Our new classroom block, waiting on iron sheets to arrive!

Have I posted this??? This is what we are eating while the kids are gone!! ;)

No comments: