Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mermaids (and mermen??) everywhere!!

Whew!!! I'm exhausted! And I thought birthday parties in Zambia were tiring! :) Today we celebrated Cambree & Andie's 7th birthdays with an indoor pool party! I have never seen so many mermaids and Barbies and PINK in one place! :)

The best part of the day was that my Whitney (and Hannah and Robbo!) drove 3 1/2 hours for the party! We had fun hanging out before!

Love this girl :)

Our moms are best friends too :)

The décor was SOOO cute, and this is the only picture I got...chaos I'm telling you, chaos!

Caity took care of the cake, and it was awesome!

Here's the pool!

This is what Blu looked like most of the time - 19 kids!

Sweet girls

Time for presents!

Cambree has been wanting a car for her Barbies!

A water baby!

A tiara and jewelry from Paw & B-Maw!

Cambree LOVED this gift from Andie - can you tell?

Can't believe she is 7 already!

Love time with my mom & dad!

And now....let the packing begin! We leave for our Cozumel cruise in TWO DAYS!!!

No comments: