Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Cason!!

My sweet Baby Cason turned 5 years old on November 24th!! He spent his actual birthday with Grandpa & Mama Dee (it was his special "date" weekend) and had a blast - Texas waffle, Cracker Barrel, trip to Target, Ocker church, Free Birds 3D movie, Super trampoline jump, etc.!!

On Monday, we had his birthday party. Cambree's birthday was 2 weeks prior...an indoor party and it was 81 degrees that day. Cason's party was at the park...and it was 37 degrees outside. :( So we quickly decided to head to the McDonald's playroom instead!

Before the party, he opened a couple of gifts, first from Mrs. Dineenana, a Planes book!

And some "Incwedible Hook" boxing gloves from his Kimbrough cousins in Zambia!

They love their Mama Dee...(who is wearing MY jeans in this picture...she has lost so much weight and looks amazing!!...don't think I'm gonna get my jeans back...)

Kinda hard to decorate in McDonalds, but we tried! A "Wed Powuh-Wanjuh" party of course!

Only one person from his class came, but he was excited that it was Chloe!

3 of my most favorite guys in the world :)

An Incredible Hulk from Andie & AJ!

A Zordon from Caedmon & Cambree...not sure what that is, but trust me, he wanted it!

A Power Ranger sword from Paw & B-Maw!

And a huge Power Ranger from us!

Love this boy...can't believe he is 5 years old!

Mom told me when Cason woke up on the morning of his birthday, he said "My socks don't fit because I'm 5 now! Good thing I got new underwear!" He keeps us laughing!!

No comments: