Saturday, June 25, 2011

Texans and Alabamians

Our internet has been down, and there are 14 adults and 3 kids in my house this week, so please forgive me for the not so frequent updates!

Our Alabama Team arrived and along with the Fab Four we are having a great time. The girls are doing a craft time with the kids every afternoon and some evangelism/visiting with Mapanza Baptist Church. The guys are doing Bible studies along with putting the ceiling up in the Wilcox house. Here are a few pics, and I will blog a BIG blog with pics from Lusaka on July 4th!

I went to Lusaka for a day to greet my parents at the airport....here they are with all 7 of their grandchildren together for the first time!

Christy & Trish prep for the first day of crafts

Rodney, Nathan and Mr. Burks working

Lyndsey and ALlison prepping for their women's Bible study with our staff girls

Dancing at Wed night BIble study


Reading time with Daddy in the midst of chaos!

Steve & Bobby finishing up Wes & Laurie's roof

1 comment:

david said...

Darbi;
I am Linlee's dad. Enjoyed your blogs; your children are precious.
How is she doing? We miss her so much.
David