Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kids say the funniest things...

We learned this week about babies, genes, mamas, daddys, etc.

Me: Cambree, do you look more like Mama or Daddy?
Cambree: Mama.
Me: Caedmon, do you look more like Mama or Daddy?
Caedmon: Grandpa. Well I used to look like Grandpa but now he has white whiskers.



Me: Who decides who a baby looks like? The mama, the daddy, or the genes inside the baby?
Cambree: GOD.



Me: What are you reading?
Caedmon: My Bible.
Me: What are you reading about?
Caedmon: Jesus.
Me: What is Jesus doing?
Caedmon: Making pancakes.



We are learning about Jeremiah in our Bible class in Homeschool. I asked the kids if they knew what a yoke was. Of course they didn't. So I said "Well remember yesterday when we were walking down the road and we passed an ox cart.." LOL It dawned on me that only in Africa could I use an example of the ox cart we saw yesterday... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Revised Breakfast Edition of the bible. Let me know when he gets to Paul's Poached Eggs.