Sunday, January 24, 2010

From USA to Zambia...

The kids enjoyed the airplane ride, while Blu and I enjoyed the airplane ride being OVER!! :)
Cambree in jet lag

Blu in jet lag

Cason on the plane

The kids having a blast!

Enjoying their "airplane toys" in the airport


We made it and are doing great--trying to catch up on rest and get in the right time zone!! We are staying in Lusaka, the capitol city right now, and will head to our house in Choma, Zambia on Wednesday! Thanks for all of your prayers!!

1 comment:

LIsa Richardson said...

I am so glad that you guys made the trip safely.. What an inspiration you are to me.. I hope one day that I have the strength, courage, and dedication to follow God's will.. You are both amazing people and I love you dearly.. hug hug kiss kiss.. miss you already